[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning Manning Manning

Snaggy

Man this has been a real roller coaster ride ...and manning has been my blessing this year he has litterally carried my team on his arm. I am in a 3 division 11 man per division where your only allowed to carry on your team the players that are to be played for that week. Its a touchdown only league where the only bonuses are 3pst for QB if he throws over 300yrds or receiver/running backs get 3pts for every 100 yrds.

My team started out like this:

QB-Manning 1rst round 2nd pick

RB-Chris Brown 4 pick

RB-Duce Staley 5 pick

WR-Walker 2 pick

WR-Holt 3 pick

TE-Boo williams 9 pick

PK- Elam 6 pick

DEF- New England 8 pick

Coach- Carolina 7 pick

I now have these players

QO-Manning

RB-Bettis

RB-Julius Jones

WR- Stokely

WR-Walker

TE Eric Johnson

PK-Elam

New England

Coach- Jacksonville

we play all season long and when the playoffs start 4 people from each division get to also go to the playoffs all players are put back into the pot and we have a redraft Jan 5, 2005 ...i am confident that i will make it and possibly pick third but the key to winning in this fantasy game is longevity cause once a player loses or gets hurt ...then thats it you can't buy another pick....now the reason i have told you this story is for 2 reasons 1 i am proud of myself for being in first place in my division and #2 is which teams do people think will be going to superbowl,,,personnally I think its going to be an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl..Iggles and Stellers any thoughts gentlemen or ladies?:D

I don't see how anyone will beat New England. Corey Dillon has made them downright scary. The only way is if they don't start getting guys back on defense. The scrubs they've been playing in the secondary cannot keep it up once they play some real teams in the play-offs. I've got a suspicion that Law is done for this year. But as long as they get Poole back, and the rest of the secondary gets healthy, they are the favorite. There schedule is EASY AS CAKE down the stretch. I don't think Pittsburgh can hold on for home field.

Eagles by a mile in the Semi-Pro league known as the NFC.

Even as a Steelers fan I am not quite ready to book a hotel room for the superbowl yet. Eventhough the steelers beat the Patriots and Eagles they honestly havent accomplished anything yet. The next month will tell us a lot about where they stand in a very close and good AFC. There are a few teams that could take the AFC. Those teams being, in my opinon, Steelers, Patriots, Colts and the Chargers could also sneak in there too.

Snaggy, how are you doing in the AHS league this year?

Edited by max