[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blaylock Injury

bioya

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I have both RB's and have a tortured soul since priest went down. This couldnt be better news. L. Johnson should put up terrific numbers with a full work load.

611010[/snapback]

Same here, but I have a bye. I would like to see what Johnson does when givven the job though.

From the Chiefs website today:

HOLTHUS: You mentioned today at the news conference that Derrick Blaylock’s is banged up and there is a possibility that you may start Larry Johnson. What would be the process of evaluation? When would you make that determination?

VERMEIL: “As of tomorrow, probably. I’ll get to see how he feels – Derrick Blaylock that is. I know he had an MRI and it’s a mild MCL sprain – very mild. He might be ready to go, but I think as of right now he’s questionable.”

...also, what Vermeil had to say about Larry Johnson:

HOLTHUS: Larry Johnson is now a sung hero. Not just his two runs, but he had some key pass protections a couple of times and what about his catch on the game winning drive?

VERMEIL: “Well, that was a nice catch. It was a low ball. Everything Larry is doing right now is positive. His attitude is positive, his work ethic is positive. I just can’t say enough good things about him right now.”

Things seem to be looking up for Johnson owners.