[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What car make for Nascar do you prefer

seminoles

What car make for Nascar cars do you like the most/think are the best?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What car make for Nascar cars do you like the most/think are the best?

• Chevy
    • Dodge
    • Ford
    • Pontiac
    • other

:D  They would be if it wasn't for Roush.  His Fords are tearing it up and I'm a huge Roush fan.  It started with Mark Martin, who I've liked for years, and Jack's built a heck of a stable.  Biffle and Edwards have what, 7 wins between then this year?

There aren't many drivers left that I don't like.  I like Kurt Bush and his little brother.  I don't like Harvick.  He's got the attitude, but not the game to back it up - cries like the world owes him something.

889609[/snapback]

So you're a Rousch guy. My guy is a former Rousch guy(Burton). I don't like Kurt Busch, Biffle and Kenseth are ok and Edwards and Martin are two of the most likeable guys on the circuit. I hope Craven gets to drive the 06 next season while McMurray finishes his contract with Ganassi.

So you're a Rousch guy.  My guy is a former Rousch guy(Burton).  I don't like Kurt Busch, Biffle and Kenseth are ok and Edwards and Martin are two of the most likeable guys on the circuit.  I hope Craven gets to drive the 06 next season while McMurray finishes his contract with Ganassi.

892640[/snapback]

Rumor has it now that Martin will drive 1 more year if McMurray can't get out of his Ganassi contract. I suspect Roush will probably buy the contract out, Mark really wants to cut back on his schedule and watch his son race more. I know it would never happen, but I'd love to see what Kenny Schrader could do in a good piece of equipment.

Roush smoked the field today at Pocono, taking 3 of the top 4 spots including the win for Busch. :D

Rumor has it now that Martin will drive 1 more year if McMurray can't get out of his Ganassi contract.  I suspect Roush will probably buy the contract out, Mark really wants to cut back on his schedule and watch his son race more.  I know it would never happen, but I'd love to see what Kenny Schrader could do in a good piece of equipment. 

Roush smoked the field today at Pocono, taking 3 of the top 4 spots including the win for Busch.  :D

893096[/snapback]

I started 2 of their guys in my Yahoo pool so I was very pleased. Martin is on his farewell tour so I think it's kind of classless the way his name is being used to secure sponsorship for next season. I like Kenny Schrader a lot but that's definetely a long shot. I think Ricky Craven will get that 1 year deal.