[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me with my Flex?

DbWell004

Looking for others opinions on who I should start in my flex in two different leagues.

The first league is 1pt ppr, and my options are:

- Chris Ivory

- Doug Martin

- Marques Colston

- Stevie Johnson

- Danny Woodhead

-Christine Mchael (not happening, but he is there)

I currently have Ivory in there, but with Martin facing the Raiders, and the chargers being without Gates or Green, those targets have to go somewhere and probably Woodhead!

My second league is standard (no PPR), and my options are:

- Marques Colston

- Brandon Coleman

- Devin Funchess

- Tyler Eifert

- Ronnie Hillman

- Phillip Dorsett

- Chrstine Michael

Obviously this is the league where I am in trouble. Slim pickens. Alot invested in a pass catcher emerging in the Saints offense. As of now have Colston installed in the lineup.

I also would like to know who everyone would choose between in PPR? Abdullah, or Vereen?

First league I like Stevie Johnson at flex.... Second team flip a coin slim pickings.

Interesting, Im very high on Stevie this year, but hadn't considered moving him into the flex this week. I don't mind that thought at all, kinda great insight that I overlooked...

Second team im probably rolling Colston for week one, even though Coleman is the interesting play here.

The first league I like Ivory a touch better than Doug Martin. I would definitely choose either Martin or Ivory over the others.

The second league is a tough call. I would probably stick with Colston at least this week. I have a feeling Coleman will be more relevant than Colston later in the season.