[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help pick my starters (WHIR)

Air It Out

14-team standard league. Play 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR. I'm having a hard time with my choices. I'm in 1st place trying to secure a 1st round bye (I lose the tiebreakers to both guys in 2 and 3, so would like to win to avoid needing one of them to lose).

Pick 1 QB:

Kaep @ Chi

Carr v. Buf

Pick 2 RB:

Forte v. Ind

Dixon v. Mia

L. Miller @ GB

Pick 3 WR:

Jordy v. Hou

K. Benj @ Sea

T. Benj v. TB

Snead v. Det

Watkins @ Oak

Thanks, and WHIR (just post your link).

Carr

Forte

Miller

Nelson

Snead

T.Benjamin and I'd switch him out with Watkins if you hear before game time that Watkins won't be on a snap count or whatever they're saying.

Please assist: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/479486-te-start-antonio-gates-vs-tb-or-cj-fiedorowicz-gb/

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

14-team standard league. Play 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR. I'm having a hard time with my choices. I'm in 1st place trying to secure a 1st round bye (I lose the tiebreakers to both guys in 2 and 3, so would like to win to avoid needing one of them to lose).

Pick 1 QB:

Kaep @ Chi

Carr v. Buf

Pick 2 RB:

Forte v. Ind

Dixon v. Mia

L. Miller @ GB

Pick 3 WR:

Jordy v. Hou

K. Benj @ Sea

T. Benj v. TB

Snead v. Det

Watkins @ Oak

Thanks, and WHIR (just post your link).

Kaep or Carr thats a close one, I think I would give the edge to Carr just because the team is more talented and he is home. However that is very close

Miller for sure, since Osweiler has been sucking will feed miller more and also green bay has been gashed by the run game in recent weeks

Forte will get a lot of work in the passing game and running against the colts also its a night game I prefer big time players in the spotlights.

Jordy Nelson for sure, no matter what jordy looks to be force fed the ball, yes few games he didn't put up lots of points but the targets are always there!

This is a toss up, even toss up imo! Sammy, Snead, Travis, Sammy is injured but will play, Snead is home but drew has to feed a lot of mouths and travis is banged up a bit if not mistaken and also rivers feeds a lot of players too. Im going to give the edge to Snead but defiantly not by much, in this order Snead, Travis Sammy with percent starts like this 34.5% 33.5% 32%...all a toss up. Just that if drew puts up 40 points, snead has to get something doubt he will end up like cooks last week