[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Help me NOT blow a 13-1 season!

johnsonk2

I need some serious help at QB!

My current options are:

Favre @ Baltimore

B. Johnson vs. Steelers (in dome)

A. Brooks vs. Panthers (in Baton Rouge)

Here is scoring for QB's:

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaCmp - Passing Completion 1 point

PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 1+ PaYd = 1 point for every 10 PaYds

Plus a 2 point bonus @ 200+ PaYd

Plus a 2 point bonus @ 250+ PaYd

Plus a 2 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd

The rest of my team is in my sigline. Basically I need about 200-220 yd passer with at least a TD or 2. Some notables that are Free Agents are:

Kyle Boller, David Carr, David Garrard, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Big Ben...should I roll the dice with one of these...although I'm not sure any of them give me more than what I already have.

Opinions/ Thoughts please

If those are your options then grab Garrard quickly. He should do well. Check out a lot of threads around here and he is being started in front of a lot of good QB's. I will probably start him over Brady.

If those are your options then grab Garrard quickly.  He should do well.  Check out a lot of threads around here and he is being started in front of a lot of good QB's.  I will probably start him over Brady.

1214151[/snapback]

I agree with this...Garrard against the Niners is a great play (we suck on the road!) It is better than any of your current options.

Good pickup, he should do fine is that is all you need

1214289[/snapback]

Well, T_Bone, since you asked!

I am also considering benching R. Moss. We get 3 pts/ rec in my league and 1 pt/ 10 yds and 6pt td's. Moss has failed to score more than 18 points for me in the past 5-6 weeks. An avg rec usually is in the 25-30 pt range. I currently have Wilford and Reggie Brown and may consider a pick up. Wilford, along with Garrard, against the 49rs seems tempting. What say you...or anyone else?