[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ & Lee Evans for Chris Johnson & Colston

I countered my earlier offer and he is willing to bite:

I give up: LJ, MJD, Evans

I get: Chris Johnson, Grant, Colston

Leaves me with:

RBs: Addai, CJ, JStew, Grant, McGahee

WRs: Jennings, Coles, Welker, Colston, Muhsin, Winslow

I think LJ is a sell high. Chris Johnson seems to be more reliable performer with upside as an RB2, especially with JStew on the bench. MJD is not worth much to me right now, but would part with him to buy low on Grant. Even if he doesn't pan out I am OK, but if he does return to form I am golden.

Evans is my 4th receiver at this point though Coles has a bye this week, but Colston has stud potential for the long haul.

I like it. Never been a fan of Lee Evans and think MJD is not going to come close to matching what he did as a rookie. I'm not real high on Grant, personally, but Chris Johnson is going to become the full-time starter in Tennessee and Colston is coming back to one of the best QB/WR situations in New Orleans when he gets healthy. Good trade for you.