[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 for week 2!

Asskickas

Pick 2 for week 2  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Flex options

• Gaffney vs SEA
    • J. Maclin @ Lions
    • Moss "on Revis island"
    • Stewart vs Bucs
    • Garcon vs Giants

I need 2 of them in my starting lineup. Who are they? Give me your logic for picking the 2 you did. Thanks and leave a link and I'll return the favor asap.

J. Gaffney vs SEA

J. Maclin @ Lions

R. Moss @ Jets

J. Stewart vs Bucs

P. Garcon vs GMen

.5PPR, 1/10, 6/tds, 2/50yd play

Moss is a no-brainer. Revis getting too much respect. Only been in camp for a week, a little sore. Moss is a beast looking for revenge. Gaffney was the the consensus #1 possibility for Denver coming into the season and feel that it may come to pass this week. Denver is tough at home.

Moss and Gaffney.....I don't like any Eagles receiver with Vick throwing (really running) the football

Mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330816

You do know Vick can throw right? Maclin and Jackson could be the 2 fastest Wrs in the league! I think in that PASS happy offense we will see several shots down field and a connection on multiple oaccasions. I don't think he'll go over 100yds rushing but I do think he'll throw for about 250yds and 2 tds. If he rushes in another td it's gonna be very hard for Kolb owners and Andy Reid to make a decision at QB in week 3.

You do know Vick can throw right? Maclin and Jackson could be the 2 fastest Wrs in the league! I think in that PASS happy offense we will see several shots down field and a connection on multiple oaccasions. I don't think he'll go over 100yds rushing but I do think he'll throw for about 250yds and 2 tds. If he rushes in another td it's gonna be very hard for Kolb owners and Andy Reid to make a decision at QB in week 3.

agree with you. i'd go maclin and moss.

stew has a decent matchup and seems to go off when least expected so i'd consider him.