[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay -2.5

rocknrobn26

Where is that from RR? And my discussion is that I think that line will move pretty quickly.

Football Locks... Not official of course. No Vegas line yet, but I'm thinking it will be close.

ETA:

~-2.5+ on Vegas Insider....

Edited by rocknrobn26

Pitts D is superior to Chicago in every category. And there is no way Big Ben is sitting out the second half of that game.

Sarge,

Go fishing in the Illinois rivers. We have Asian carp, easier to catch as they jump in your boat.

vegas insider is already showing GB at -1.5.

Is it moving that quickly?

No. Look again -1.5 for LVSC Open (whatever that is), -2 @ Stations, and the rest are -2.5.

Yes you are right. I went back and looked again and that was just that line.

It will probably change, but I don't think by much. W/ that opening line, there is no way it turns to a + for GB.

Sarge,

Go fishing in the Illinois rivers. We have Asian carp, easier to catch as they jump in your boat.

No fishing, I believe the Bears were the better team, but lost because of their QB.

I do not think Rodgers had much to do with the win as their D did.

And not to change the subject but did they ever decide what to do about those carp. I read they could destroy the fishing industry in that area. I heard the funds were being cut off to try and stop them from advancing with some kind of dam...

No fishing, I believe the Bears were the better team, but lost because of their QB.

I do not think Rodgers had much to do with the win as their D did.

And not to change the subject but did they ever decide what to do about those carp. I read they could destroy the fishing industry in that area. I heard the funds were being cut off to try and stop them from advancing with some kind of dam...

Fair enuff, but I think the Cutler injury was legit.

As far as the fishies...NOT sure. They talked about electric fences, poison and more. Funds??? I haven't heard that yet. FWIW...it can kill much more than the fishing industry.

It will probably change, but I don't think by much. W/ that opening line, there is no way it turns to a + for GB.

I wouldnt be so sure about that. My gut says huge money will be bet on Pitt with points in this game, changing it very rapidly. If this line switches to -3 Pitt, then huge money will go GBs way.

60 minutes had a great special last week, about how big bettors in Vegas can literally change the line with big bets, only to make even bigger bets the other way when the line comes into the range they want it.

Fair enuff, but I think the Cutler injury was legit.

As far as the fishies...NOT sure. They talked about electric fences, poison and more. Funds??? I haven't heard that yet. FWIW...it can kill much more than the fishing industry.

I dont think he wasnt injured. Obviously he didnt just quit. Im sure many see him, like Colt McCoy in last yrs NC game. thought he should have tried to go back in later.

I wouldnt be so sure about that. My gut says huge money will be bet on Pitt with points in this game, changing it very rapidly. If this line switches to -3 Pitt, then huge money will go GBs way.

60 minutes had a great special last week, about how big bettors in Vegas can literally change the line with big bets, only to make even bigger bets the other way when the line comes into the range they want it.

I think I know Vegas. Big bets can sway the spread. But we're talkin' millions. I could be wrong, but with a +2.5 Pitt it will take more than a lot to push the spread backwards to a -. Worst I see is -1.5 Pack. They are the fair haired boys right now, on a major roll that hasn't been seen in a long time.

Sorry I just don't see a major swing.