[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Anderson

Avernus

I've seen other places that have him #1 on the depth chart..

at this point, it's all about who is the frontrunner..so that's all you can take it as...

But I've seen other depth charts that have changed from Bell to Anderson

here's an example:

http://www.fantasyinsights.com/fantasy/depth.asp

they HAD Bell as the starter just a week ago...if that...

The potentially disturbing bit of speculation coming from Fanball today was that Anderson recently got all the goal line exercises, completing 3 of 3 attempts. That'd be super... if he was the starter. But if Bell starts and Anderson *still* gets the goal line carreis, that raises the spectre of Shanny - perhaps for the first time - using a RBBC approach in Denver.

The potentially disturbing bit of speculation coming from Fanball today was that Anderson recently got all the goal line exercises, completing 3 of 3 attempts.  That'd be super... if he was the starter.  But if Bell starts and Anderson *still* gets the goal line carreis, that raises the spectre of Shanny - perhaps for the first time - using a RBBC approach in Denver.

909357[/snapback]

ahhhh...riddle me this...

if Bells appears just as soft as he did last year, does Anderson get the nod?..

I think if Anderson starts the year the starter and hands the reigns to Bell halfway...he'll be more effective down the stretch against worn down opposing D's...much like JJ last year and Foster the year before...

I'd love to have both....and be able to use them seperately...it's the flaw I have as a FF owner...my championship runs usually involve a denver RB...

it's like dancing with the devil...

ahhhh...riddle me this...

if Bells appears just as soft as he did last year, does Anderson get the nod?..

I think if Anderson starts the year the starter and hands the reigns to Bell halfway...he'll be more effective down the stretch against worn down opposing D's...much like JJ last year and Foster the year before...

I'd love to have both....and be able to use them seperately...it's the flaw I have as a FF owner...my championship runs usually involve a denver RB...

it's like dancing with the devil...

909361[/snapback]

I absolutely think Anderson gets the starting gig if Bell can't cut the mustard. Anderson is the only 1,000 back on the roster. He's good at the goal line. Griffen still isn't healthy (you think Bell is soft?), and Ron Dayne is, well, Ron Dayne. Clarrett is probably at least a year off from seeing any significant duty, unless the earth opens up and swallows the rest of the Denver backfield.

Edited by yo mama

I absolutely think Anderson gets the starting gig if Bell can't cut the mustard.  Anderson is the only 1,000 back on the roster.  He's good at the goal line.  Griffen still isn't healthy (you think Bell is soft?), and Ron Dayne is, well, Ron Dayne.  Clarrett is probably at least a year off from seeing any significant duty, unless the earth opens up and swallows the rest of the Denver backfield.

909379[/snapback]

yea...Griffin and Bell are soft...Bell is like Charmin...Griffin is charmin ultra...

Dayne will probably be cut before training camp is over and Anderson is looking like the only quality back on the team right now...at least physically...

Bell is the most talented...but talent takes you only so far and Clarett needs a full year of practicing and just bulking up...even more..

yea...Griffin and Bell are soft...Bell is like Charmin...Griffin is charmin ultra...

909382[/snapback]

:D Charmin Ultra. That's classic.

To Bell's credit, he added some muscle in the off-season and has "eye of the tiger" playing in a continuos loop on his I-pod.

Edited by yo mama

Guest THEbigred

Anyone who drafts a DEN RB other than late in a draft will probably get

what they deserve. How quickly we forget the pre-Portis RB hell....

Anyone who drafts a DEN RB other than late in a draft will probably get

what they deserve.  How quickly we forget the pre-Portis RB hell....

909390[/snapback]

I'm not taking on earlier than the 4th probably...my league and it's owners let RB's slip due to 6pts per TD, 1 pt per rec and the fact the TD's stretch due to distance...

they forget that RB's are still more valuable...so they let players slip to the 7th...

the CuMar owner got him in the 9th....I couldn't fit anymore RB's on my team at the time :D