[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ADP - Useful?

wanderer

I play in a league that starts 2QBs. I was hoping to use ADP to get a feel for the value of a player. Unfortunately, it seems like ADP is dependent on the lineup the people were drafting for. For example, the QBs don't all usually go late in this league since everyone needs two starters.

Am I msunderstanding ADP, or is there a way to correlate the data to a different lineup?

Thanks.

I'd fully expect that ADP is directly related to starting lineup requirements & scoring system of the league drafting...that's why sites like AntSports give you some (limited) sort/filter options when you view the mock draft/ADP stats...unhappily for you, the "start 2 QB" lineup is not quite the mainstream league format, so you'll have to factor that into the ADP results using some formula that you develop.