[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

one more request re. stats

Dr. Sacrebleu

My last post asking the powers that be if it were possible to make the stats sortable by scoring system was summarily locked (which to be honest, I found a wee bit touchy on the parts of DMD and WW). While I found DMD's explination that it just wasn't going to happen this year due to the programming difficulties it entailed perfectly acceptable; WW jumped on the fact that I had said that we had all beatched and moaned, and now stats were finally sortable to point out that stats had been sortable for a year (which was what I meant, but of course had no chance to clarify my statements as the thread was locked).

But that is of course water under the bridge (though I do suspect if you'd left the thread open you would have found many many people would like to see that impelemented) we can always dream of that for next year, to go long with Yukon's spell check, the thread gun rental system, take your child to DMD'd office for the day program, and the old roll eye graemlin... :D

2 little suggestions if I may:

1) with your excellent rankings, and stats throughout the year, could you post on top the scoring system you use for determining ff points? This would be a helpful little reminder for those using different scoring systems where your list comes from

2) when listing players in your feature column, listing their age would be helpful. Of course we all ave the ability to find out the ages of various players, but it can be very helpful when doing last minute trading when drafting on the clock

These are not suggestions to make my life easier, but tht I think would make your product better. frankly I only come here for the political insight :D

sincerely,

sacrebeleu

Okaaaaay.

i see no one else has any suggestions, and the stats feature is perfect then :D

All right, one last one for the road, and then i swear I'll stop with the suggestions tha no one wants to hear:

In your defense statistics, how about including average points against, as many many leagues give points to defenses based on how many points they allow every week (or give bonuses for shut-outs and low points scored).

this would be infinitely more useful than the categories Blocked Punts Returned for Touchdown, and Blocked Kick Returned for Touchdowns which collectively happened all of 5 times during the whole season. Talk about padding :D:D

Sorry to be obnoxious about this, but I only bring this up because I think that this site rocks and that i do think that input from your users makes it better (if you recall just 2 years ago this board used to be cluttered with WDIS posts). i also think that the message board (though free) is worth the price of admission alone, but that the features that you actually sell are not as good as they could be.