[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dominic Rhodes injury

CaptainHook

I heard about this on the post-game show, and was hoping it wasn't too serious. Apparently it is:

What troubled Dungy was the news that fifth-year running back Dominic Rhodes sustained a turf toe injury against the Bears, an injury that Dungy said could force the backup running back to miss the start of the regular season.

“He’s got some turf-toe damage, and that’s one we’re probably a little more concerned about than anything,” Dungy said as the Colts (0-3 in the preseason) prepared to play the Denver Broncos (2-0) in a nationally-televised (CBS-TV) preseason game at INVESCO Field in Denver Saturday at 7 p.m. EST.

“It very well could (extend into the regular season),” Dungy added. “Obviously a running back depends on movement and quickness, and that’s not something you want to have. We’ll see how serious it is, but that’s one we’re concerned about.”

link

Edited by CaptainHook

Great...I was hoping he would be good trade bait to the James owner in our 32-homer league...I guess his value goes down a slight bit now....and Mungro's goes up.

That 32-homer draft is pretty tough...never thought i would be doing research on 3rd string TEs and 4th string WRs.