[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for Yahoo Commissioners

MothAudio

My question has to do with when the owners will be able to drop / add players from the FA pool after the draft info is entered / "season starts". In the League Settings there is a setting "After draft, make all unowned players:" The options are "follow waiver rules", which is set for 1 day and "free agents". Does this mean that when I select "start season" that owners will be able to immediately begin to drop / add players? I understand the "follow waiver rules" option except does anyone know exactly what time this is processed? Seems it's always late into the night but not sure exactly when. Thanks guys.

Edited by MothAudio

My question has to do with when the owners will be able to drop / add players from the FA pool after the draft info is entered / "season starts". In the League Settings there is a setting "After draft, make all unowned players:" The options are "follow waiver rules", which is set for 1 day and "free agents". Does this mean that when I select "start season" that owners will be able to immediately begin to drop / add players? I understand the "follow waiver rules" option except does anyone know exactly what time this is processed? Seems it's always late into the night but not sure exactly when. Thanks guys.

948574[/snapback]

Yeah guys can start drop adds immediately after the draft but they can only pick up guys that weren't drafted and they have to wait on guys that were but dropped(unless you don't have waivers). The guys in my league are a little bit special and they don't want waivers so I simply added 3 more players to our rosters so you can handcuff your backup rb's. We had waivers briefly last season and I think they were processed late at night.

In our case where the default is set for "follow waiver rules" wouldn't we have to wait one day before owners could add / drop? Sounds like in your case the default was set for "free agents". Thanks again.

In our case where the default is set for "follow waiver rules" wouldn't we have to wait one day before owners could add / drop? Sounds like in your case the default was set for "free agents". Thanks again.

948720[/snapback]

Yes, I believe you would have to wait the normal waiting period. Just put my draft in on Monday and started the season then, I think our waivers got picked up on Wednesday, 2 day waiting period for our league.

I wasn't thinking so much about our waiver priority number but giving everyone a fair shot at picking up any FAs. I just didn't want the 1st guy to log on to get 1st dibs. I'll start the season today and make an announcement that we should be active after Saturday night.