[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bennet still the starter, says Tice

Wolv

Read Full Article at http://www.twincities.com

Coach Mike Tice confirmed that Michael Bennett will not lose his job due to his current injury.

"We are absolutely on the same page," Tice said. "Mike Bennett is a proven player and he is our starter, and the injury won't stop him from being the starter. I'm not playing any mind games or anything. But I have to have another plan if he can't play."

Time to jump off the Moore bandwagon, or shenanigans?

Time to jump off the Moore bandwagon, or shenanigans?

949039[/snapback]

I think it just means that you should treat Moore as though Bennett were currently healthy and draft accordingly. Bennett's still a huge injury risk; Tice has some sick loyalty to Bennett, but at some point an injury is going to take the decision out of Tice's hands. All this past week did was confirm that Bennett's not suddenly healthy.

Mewelde will get a shot this season at some point. It just may not be week 1 like we may have hoped...