[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M CLarrett

sterndave1

Sorry JJ....but I can't feel sorry for someone who continually sabotages themself.  At some point you'd think he'd learn from his mistakes.  But no....he just tries to find new people to blame for the same old mistakes.

The letter above nailed it.  He had a perfect opportunity for a fresh start (this wasn't the first 'fresh start' opportunity he's had in his limited football career).

So what happened?  Same bad work ethic.  Same primadonna attitude....like he's "owed" something....same bad business decisions.  After all, no matter how many people are advising you, those decisions are ultimately yours.

Then when he's not being treated like the top talent/savior he thinks he is...he pulls up lame with a little hammy tweak that anyone fighting for a spot on a team would have battled quickly back from for a shot at a roster spot.  But no...once again....he showed what he's made of by missing rehab sessions and taking 2 weeks off from training camp.

Just shaking my head wondering how you could feel "sorry" for that. :D

960668[/snapback]

Good info here.

Always sad for all concerned when talent gets flushed.

I never did understand those that some how self-determined that they were more deserving anymore then others and more importantly the rest of us. When these type of people fail and then strike out at others, it really is just funny ( I had something insightfull to say....but not for this guy).... I guess all I can muster is :D:D:D

Edited by Turf Smurf