[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another One Bites the Dust

Roller Coasters

And now my thread questioning the MFL thread deletions has been deleted. I must have missed the explanation :D I'm still waiting.

Is MFL now sacred territory that no one can mention in a bad light. I'm getting really pissed about this. There has not even been anything more than frustration in any of the posts within these threads. I can find nothing that would have caused a deletion. I really would like an explanation. I would rather skip the Huddler discount in order to be able to talk about them in an open forum. By the way, I still can't access one of my leagues there

This is not the place to get solutions or answers to your MFL performance issues. They will be more than happy to address any concerns, but this is not a forum monitored by MFL and it is unfair to them as a business to have posts here that they can't, and shouldn't be expected to, respond to.

Bottom line, if you have a problems or issues with the MFL product, they have an excellent support system at myfantasyleague.com. Use it.