[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was wrong !

Menudo

LOL. Ride the wagon Menudo. Once Ben has a bad game or two, you'll probably be the first one calling for Touchdown Tommy. :D

You are getting more and more UT-esque in your posts lately.

1002555[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm a bandwogon rider Hugh. :D I haven't missed a play from a Steeler game since I was 14 years old. As for your comparing me to UT, I've heard it from you several times before and it is ridiculous and weak.

Yeah, I'm a bandwogon rider Hugh.  :D  I haven't missed a play from a Steeler game since I was 14 years old.  As for your comparing me to UT, I've heard it from you several times before and it is ridiculous and weak.

1002589[/snapback]

Whatever. You know who you are and what you post. There's not another huddler, aside from UT, that does nothing but post one-sided boring homer-related posts. Doesn't make you a bad guy, it just gets old and boring and every once in a while I feel the need to point it out. I'll give you this, you act like you're probably at least a few years older than UT, so :D for that.

Whatever. You know who you are and what you post. There's not another huddler, aside from UT, that does nothing but post one-sided boring homer-related posts. Doesn't make you a bad guy, it just gets old and boring and every once in a while I feel the need to point it out. I'll give you this, you act like you're probably at least a few years older than UT, so :D for that.

1002614[/snapback]

I post several non-Steeler related posts. Look them up. :D

As I've said several times, I'm not apologizing for liking the Steelers. This is an NFL message board. The Steelers happen to be playing really well right now, and did so last year as well. I'm just throwing some things back at people, just like I would expect them to do with me. It is all in good fun, and I'm sorry if it is boring to you.

I post several non-Steeler related posts.  Look them up.  :D

As I've said several times, I'm not apologizing for liking the Steelers.  This is an NFL message board.  The Steelers happen to be playing really well right now, and did so last year as well.  I'm just throwing some things back at people, just like I would expect them to do with me.  It is all in good fun, and I'm sorry if it is boring to you.

1002648[/snapback]

You and I have this argument at least 3 times a year. I guess it just is what it is. :D

You and I have this argument at least 3 times a year. I guess it just is what it is. :D

1002655[/snapback]

I was about to post the same thing. :D It feels like Deja Vu all over again.

Edited by Menudo

If the Steelers lose to the Patriots, I have a feeling there's a pretty good chance that Sgt. Shortbus will re-appear. :D

1002677[/snapback]

This is completely off-topic, but I saw a van or truck with the business name of Sgt. Septic a while back and only figured it would be fitting for him to have a sidekick ... perhaps Cpt. Crapper.

This is completely off-topic, but I saw a van or truck with the business name of Sgt. Septic a while back and only figured it would be fitting for him to have a sidekick ... perhaps Cpt. Crapper.

1002917[/snapback]

:D