[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why no love for Mike Anderson?

panhead55

Haters, Haters, Haters. For those with patience, the payoff will be big. Panhead is right from the start. Denver does not do RBBC. They pick the starter and go with him untill they make a change for whatever reason. Anderson had the most yards, but not the best night. I think Bell will at some point emerge as the starting back. It may take a while, or it may take until next week at Jacksonville. You just need to play them smart. If you have Anderson, you better have Bell. It would be smart to have Dayne also. I do, although I am ready to dump him, as I think he is at the bottom of the food chain again. Don't hate on Denver running game - It is a proven scorer. It will help you win fantasy games if you play it right. It will help me, I know it.