[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE Advice

Right now, point wise, they are about EVEN. Jamal is not lighting it up; Brown can possibly share carries with Ricky (although Saban said he will go with the hot hand and Ricky said right now thats Ronnie).

I would get Jamal and give up Ronnie; (would handcuff Chester Taylor).

Schedule wise, Miami has easier one, but IF Lewis gets going, can he return to his old form?

Right now, point wise, they are about EVEN. Jamal is not lighting it up; Brown can possibly share carries with Ricky (although Saban said he will go with the hot hand and Ricky said right now thats Ronnie).

I would get Jamal and give up Ronnie; (would handcuff Chester Taylor).

Schedule wise, Miami has easier one, but IF Lewis gets going, can he return to his old form?

1079217[/snapback]

I wouldn't take this trade. Baltimore plays some very touch defs coming up and he has looked like sh$$ to this point. I can't imagine he'll start producing against these defs.