[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB - FA Bid Pick-Up

hawaii50

We play 2 QBs so on my roster I have Hasselbeck, Brooks & Ferrotte.

We have our 1st supplemental draft Wed where we have a $30 cap that we bid on whatever players we want with a $3 min bid. Our 2nd supplement draft is after week 12 with whatever is leftover. Depth is important cuz if any of your postional player goes down you're stuck for 6 weeks unless you can trade which is few and far inbetween.

Of Garcia (probably will overtake Joey in a couple of weeks), Simms (prob rest of season with Griese down), Mcknown (Warner might resume), Burnell (been playing over his head), or Vinny (lack luster offense) who would you submit a bid for.

I'll probably go in for 2 at a low cost hoping to scope at least one like Garcia $3 and Simms $4. I think the owners who have their starters down will probably go for the replacements at a higher price

I'd go Brunnel first and then McCown if he is named the starter this week.  Then Garcia, Vinny, Simms.

1079503[/snapback]

I second that, only because we know Brunell's job is secure and the O is clicking. If Warner was out of the picture in Zona I'd lean towards McCown because his wideouts are cash money.