[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down Goes Bulger, Down Goes Bulger...

DaFreak

I think Marin is a decent option for you. He is in a passing offense and may need to pass to keep up. Why would you drop anyone for Lelie? I just dumped him after a mediocre perfromance against one of the worst pass D's. Jake is just not looking for him right now. Who knows, with my luck, your hunch could be right. I just think there are a lot better options out there.

I contemplated picking up Martin also after Bulger went down too. The only thing that scares me about him is that he forgets what color jersey he is wearing sometimes. Luckily I picked up Brunell for the bye week coming up so I should be in good shape lol should be...

First it was Bruce, then McAllister and now Bulger. It's time to stop the madness already :D . I'm 6-0 right now in my local but I wonder if I'll have a team left by the time the playoffs arrive. I also know that nobody is feeling sorry for me lol

I would say roll with McCown, keep Martin and see how he fares and hold off on Lelie

Edited by PocketRockets55