[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advise needed

BIGBUX13

Guys,

I have two possible offers for Fred Taylor. The 1st offer is Taylor for Marvin Harrison one for one. The other is Ronnie Brown and my choice of Joey Galloway, Keyshawn Johnson, Eric Moulds or Jimmy Smith for Taylor. Logic seems to say that I do the 2nd deal, but what do you all think?

Also, our league allows different formations to be run. I usually run the full house, which is 3 RBs, 1 WR and 1 TE. But I can switch it 2 RBs and 3 WRs or 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 TE.

QB: Palmer, Dilfer

RB: Edge, Taylor, C Brown, Henry, Goings

WR: Holt, Ferguson, Stokley, Mi Clayton

TE: Shockey

Thanks for the help.

Edited by BIGBUX13

Well Taylor might be out for a few weeks...not sure if the guy would want to trade. Does he know?

Right now you don't have the depth to start 3 RB or 3 WR. I'd do either one of those.....

I like R. Brown over Taylor and if you get a WR (Jimmy Smith) cudo's to you

Talyor for Harrison might be more likely, maybe you can sell him that Taylor willl be back (which he will) and Harrison is not producing like he has.

Good Luck