[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this trade worth it?

Slusy

My gut says no to this deal, but I'd like some unbiased opinions.

My roster:

QB: Palmer, Leftwich

RB: Dillon, Cadillac, DDavis, Stecker, LJohnson

WR: CJohnson, Branch, Kennison, Curtis

TE: LJ Smith

K: Brown

DEF: Miami

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. Standard performance scoring with 6 point pass TD, plus 1 point per reception and .5 point per carry.

I was just offered ASmith for LJohnson, straight up. He wants LJ to trade to another owner (presumably the Priest owner, but he didn't say); his argument is that I'd have the NO running game "all to myself" and he turns LJ into something else to help him.

I grabbed Stecker mainly as a bye-week replacement, so I'm not exactly enamored with spending two roster spots on NO RBs, plus I feel like if Priest gets hurt and I let LJ go, it's going to hurt me in the long run. On the other hand, I did grab LJ as trade bait, but is ASmith enouh value? Or should I pass?

I don't think A Smith is that great of value for LJ - "have the NO running game all to yourself" - :D - as if that's something totally great.

See what the Priest owner offers you for LJ; if nothing, you have enough RB depth to sit on him until Priest goes down or someone REALLY wants him.