[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Oilers are injured...

Wirsteve

SO...

This week, Bye weeks, injuries, and the classic RBBC have well, raped me. Let me go into greater detail...

Bulger - Injured...

Palmer - Fine

McGahee - Fine

Dillon - Injured/On Bye

Anderson - RBBC

Barlow - Better than Anderson?

Horn - wow....

Rod Smith - Fine

Steve Smith - Bye

Robert Ferguson - Fine

Michael Clayton - Bye + Joey Galloway steals every pass

And the rest are fine....so goes my team. Do I need to drop Clayton and pick up Travis Taylor again, or are there other's that may be available, I'm in need of some help here....please....

I'd go with Palmer, McGahee, M. Anderson (because I think that even RBBC in Denver is better than whatever Barlow generates out in San Fran), R.Smith, R.Ferguson, and I'd drop M.Clayton on his bye week for another WR to fill out your roster. I'd hate to recommend T.Taylor given Culpepper's woes, but if that's the best guy out there...

Palmer, McGahee, M. Anderson (because I think that even RBBC in Denver is better than whatever Barlow generates out in San Fran), R.Smith, R.Ferguson

1084758[/snapback]

Not that I figure you need to be told to start Palmer and McGahee (at least I hope you don't :eek: ); I agree with Anderson and the WRs. Not too bad of a lineup.