[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this trade?

MikeM118

I made this offer to one of the 1-4 teams in my league. I'm currently at 4-2 and have the 2nd most points in my league. The offer is...

Jake Delhomme and Mewelde Moore for Michael Vick and Randy Moss

Some info on my league...

Number of teams: 12

Scoring: standard performance scoring w/ pts for yrds, rec, and TD's

Linups: 1 QB, 1 or 2 RB, 2 or 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D

My Team (my normal starters at this point in the season are in bold)

QB Bledsoe, Delhomme

RB C. Brown, K. Jones, M. Moore, Tomlinson, R. Williams

WR Jurevicius, T. Owens

TE Witten

K Feely

D Buccaneers, Jaguars, Packers

I dont really need the trade b/c I feel like my team is pretty solid, but I have way too many RB's and no WR's (dropped L. Coles and Lelie this week for defenses). But I'm looking the deal like this. I am not really playing Delhomme at this point so that's not going to hurt me unless Bledsoe goes down,at which point I would have Vick (not a great option I know), or I might even be able to get another mid-level QB down the line for one of my other RB's (Brown, Jones, or maybe even Ricky if he picks it up. And while Moore is the most consistent of my second tier RB's I dont think there's all that much of a drop off between him and C. Brown, and I would really only need a 2nd RB until Moss got healthy at wich point I would be rolling with LT, T.O and Moss (that would be insane). So I'd be taking a bit of a risk on Moss b/c he's currently injured, but I'm thinking he'll be back next week or the wee after and I really think I would be OK until then.

So what do you think, do I make the deal if he goes for it? He's pretty desperate for some wins, so I'm thinking he may,

I only have 3 D's for this week, then I drop GB (and hopefully pick up L. Coles or A. Lelie again who I just dropped). Both TB and Jax are on bye this week.

I only had 1 D, TB, until this week. I went to pick up GB for 1 week and realized someone had dropped Jax for their bye week. Jax schedule was just too juicy down the stretch to pass up, so it was a playoff move...if I can stay in the mix!