[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade gonzo?

ajb6

well i have decided this to be the last week to take a zero at my te position.....if gonzo doesnt get more looks/catches (all i want is catches ao i know that he still has skillz) i may atempt to trade him for any te out there........what is opion on this?

This week ought ot tell the story. KC has had little time to prepare this week so it ought to be go to the old reliables. If he doesn't get the ball this week... he is obviously off of the coaching radar. I've watched him at Arrowhead and he's just not the same TE as he was two years ago. Perhaps they are using him for pass blocking because he isn't drawing double teams and running routes like he was before his surgery last winter. It is obvious that he doesn't even look for the ball any more.

Feel your pain as a Gonzo owner myself. I would recommend holding on to him for at least this week and maybe next. He has a short rope with me, but at least last week he did get 8 balls I think thrown his way, so that's a positive sign. Green is just off this year unfortunately with his throws, that to me is the more telling issue. If Gonzo gets another 8-10 looks or balls thrown his way vs. MIA tonite, then I think you have to wade it out. Law of averages say his pathetic first half will start picking up the more opps he gets at catching the ball. Now, if the throws aren't accurate, that's what I'm looking at personally. :D