[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FWP or Caddy?

okayplayer

Over the long haul I like Caddy, but who knows when or if he'll be back healthy this year. On the other hand, Parker is still producing for Pittsburgh and won't have to worry about Staley who may miss the entire season. Worst case for Parker is he shares carries with Bettis 50/50. I see Parker getting more like 60/40. So my answer is Caddy if you're looking for a keeper, Parker if you need an immediate impact.

From the news page:

Carnell Williams - RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10/25/05

Doctors familiar with treating athlete's with foot injuries say that if Bucs running back Cadillac Williams has a Lisfranc injury, the average recovery time is 10-12 weeks, the St. Petersburg Times reports. Complicating matters is that Williams is flat-footed, and people with that condition can aggravate the foot with overuse. "My speculation is that he'll be real good at the beginning of the game, and they might even numb the skin around it with a little anesthetic just to take the edge off," one of the doctors said. "But as the game wears on, that's when he will start to really feel it."

Huddle Up: All indications are that Williams will take a shot at playing against the 49ers this week. But since Tampa is playing such a weak opponent, they could more than likely win without risking him. Watch closely to see whether or not Williams practices this week.

BUST!!!