[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Some Help With WR Decision

quincyxg

Not sure about Holt or Roy Williams status this week (then Holt goes on a bye week 10, along with Curtis). That leaves me with Driver and Curtis to start this week. I want some depth and felxibility for this week and beyond.

2 questions:

1. Which WR should I pickup?:

A. Chatman - GB

A. Toomer - NYG

Az-Zahir Hakim - NO

T. Calico - Ten

2. Who do I drop from my currect roster to make room for a FA WR? (see my signature)?

Edited by quincyxg

Not sure about Holt or Roy Williams status this week (then Holt goes on a bye week 10, along with Curtis). That leaves me with Driver and Curtis to start this week. I want some depth and felxibility for this week and beyond.

2 questions:

A. Chatman - GB

A. Toomer - NYG

Az-Zahir Hakim - NO

2. Who do I drop from my currect roster to make room for a FA WR? (see my signature)?

1096219[/snapback]

I would p/u Chatman and drop Cooley. Chatman is a better long term solution. Horn will be coming back and I don't thing Toomer is a great option

2 questions:

A. Chatman - GB

A. Toomer - NYG

Az-Zahir Hakim - NO

1096219[/snapback]

I think I'd stand pat. Is it a good move to drop Roy for Hakim or Chatman? Maybe but I may sit tight and see if Roy turns it around with Garcia in there now. But if I were to do something I guess I'd grab Hakim only because you have Driver already and would you really want to start 2 GB WR's.

If you could drop Cooley I might think about doing that for Chatman or Hakim. Normally I'd say Chatman but 2 GB WR's is a question mark to me.

Edited by giantsfan

I agree..Pick up Chatman. Favre has been putting up good numbers, week in and week out. he will continue to throw. Toomer has flashes of good games...had him last year, with 0 tds.....I ended up picking up Fisher....figure he's at least a good start this week; Cincy gave up HUGE yards to Parker, Bettis and Haynes...could still grab Henry as well....