[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Running back trade issue

Tycobb_999

I have P. Holmes, THomas Jones, Julius Jones, and Carnell Williams as my RB's. I typically start Holmes and T. Jones and rotate Julius in on bye weeks (if he's healthy). Carnell sits on my bench getting ready for next year. My plan is to keep him for the 2006 Fantasy Football season (all other RB's are inelligble for keeping due to league rules except Thomas Jones -- I don't want to keep him because of the Benson factor in 2006).

Here's the question: Should I offer Carnell to the team that currently owns Larry Johnson? I know having Larry would help in the event Priest goes down, but even if he goes down now, I have two good fantasy backs that can take his place. At the same time, I'm worried about Johnson's keeper value. Are there any rumors of a Priest retirement at the end of the season? If not, do the Chiefs plan on promoting Johnson? Is Vermiel planning to retire? Thanks.

QB - Favre

WR - S. Moss, T. Holt, Key. Johnson (B. Engram, L. Coles on bench)

TE - R. McMichael

K - Rackers

D - Jax

Edited by Tycobb_999

Sorry no insight into the chiefs situation next year. giving Caddy is to much for LJ right now. I hold on to Caddy. Maybe try JJones for him straight up and add in a WR if necessary (Key., Coles)

Good Luck!