[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS RB?

Hated-By-Many

I'm assuming you are starting one of the three.

I would go with Jordan. He's been playing really well lately. Norv Turner's confidence is increasing in him. He single handedly won the game for them last week. Norv loves to run the ball, and now he knows Jordan can be the guy to do it. Plus with Moss banged up, they don't have much choice but to control the clock on the ground and keep Moss from re-aggravating his injury.

The other guys are good plays too. I don't think Jackson is getting utilized the way he should yet, and he's not gonna get the opportunity to carry the offense. He may take advantage of his opportunities, but he won't get the opportunities that Jordan gets. That makes LaMont a safer play. Cadillac has a great matchup against the 49ers, but he's coming off an injury and still isn't 100%. He's not gonna be able to handle 25-30 carries yet, and I think you are gonna see a lot of Pittman.