[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some trade advice please?

mls13

I've had it with Bettis. Classic unpredicable RB - put him on your bench and he goes off for a few scores and 100 yds. Start him and he gets 5 carries for 30 yds and no scores. KILLED me last night. I'm done with the guy. I know I can't get great value for him but I want to deal him and let someone else pull their hair out. There are a few teams in my league with RB needs. I may be able to tempt them. What do you think of Bettis for:

Marion Barber?

I know JJ will likely be back after the bye but he's a constant injury risk. Barber may be a good player to stash.

Cedric Benson?

I don't love the guy but may see some playing time with Jones banged up some.

Cadillac Williams?

Probably asking for too much, but he hasn't been great since Week 3. Battling injuries. 1.5 yds/carry vs San Fran last week, owner may be pissed.

Thanks Huddlers

No way you get Caddy for Bettis - I woudl avoid Benson, he is not getting a shot this year. Marion Barber might be a good stash if you can deal with the fact that he may not be more than a change of pace back once (IF) JJ is back.

Darcy