[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hoops trade question...trade Bosh/CWeb/Magloire...

ramdes

Am I crazy not to make this deal? 12 team h2h league, standard starters and scoring.

I give Bosh/CWeb/Magloire

I get Peja/SAR/Korver

Here's my roster

PG - Marbury

SG - R. Bell

G - A. Miller

SF - Ja. Jones

F - Bosh

PF - Duncan

C - Magloire

C - LaFrenz

UT - Webber

UT - Dunleavy

BN - Alston

BN - J. Smith (NO)

BN - Finley

BN - Childress

BN - Pachulia

Am I giving up too many big men? I love Bosh this year, but getting Peja might be nice as well.

Am I crazy not to make this deal? 12 team h2h league, standard starters and scoring.

I give Bosh/CWeb/Magloire

I get Peja/SAR/Korver

Here's my roster

PG - Marbury

SG - R. Bell

G - A. Miller

SF - Ja. Jones

F - Bosh

PF - Duncan

C - Magloire

C - LaFrenz

UT - Webber

UT - Dunleavy

BN - Alston

BN - J. Smith (NO)

BN - Finley

BN - Childress

BN - Pachulia

Am I giving up too many big men?  I love Bosh this year, but getting Peja might be nice as well.

1115546[/snapback]

Actually, I think you might be crazy TO do the deal. Here's how the players pan out, at least in my mind:

Peja: The guy's getting older. Still a solid source of points, 3s and FT%, though. Don't expect big rebound, assist, steal, block or FG% numbers.

Abdur-Rahim: Do you really want two guys on the Kings. These guys may eat away at one another's stats, to be honest.

Korver: Totally underrated, superb source of 3s. But hey, if you're adding Korver AND Peja, you are going to absolutely run away with the 3pt category, especially since you have some decent 3pt guys already. Why trade for Korver when you're already solid there?

Bosh: The guy is only gonna get better. Will average over 20 ppg, perhaps over 10 boards. Few players will average those sorts of numbers. Shoots an alright % from the line. Will get more blocks this season.

C-Webb: If he's healthy, he's gonna be an absolute monster. Likes playin' with Iverson. A mild risk, but one worth taking.

Magliore: Alright the trade was a little baffling, but they obviously like the guy, and will apparently bring Bogut along slowly, or perhaps shift Magliore over to a big PF for a dual big man look.

Getting Peja would be nice. Abdur-Rahim, too. Korver, I think is unnecessary given the state of your roster.