[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

o where are thou

isleseeya

anyone know if Stephen Davis is hurt ?

Started off with 5 carries a nice 24 yeards and has not touched the ball since

is he playing / on the field at all ? any updates or info please

:doah:

1176020[/snapback]

[/quote

He is not hurt, I live in Charlotte. There has been alot of talk from Carolina fans about why does Fox let Foster do the running, looks like Davis has lost a step. Looks like Fox is listening he has foster in. Davis is coming into the game every now and then but mainly letting foster run the ball. I still think Davis will get the opportunity to pound the ball in the endzone.... :D

anyone know if Stephen Davis is hurt ?

Started off with 5 carries a nice 24 yeards and has not touched the ball since

is he playing / on the field at all ? any updates or info please

:doah:

1176020[/snapback]

[/quote

He is not hurt, I live in Charlotte. There has been alot of talk from Carolina fans about why does Fox let Foster do the running, looks like Davis has lost a step. Looks like Fox is listening he has foster in. Davis is coming into the game every now and then but mainly letting foster run the ball. I still think Davis will get the opportunity to pound the ball in the endzone.... :D

1176059[/snapback]

Correction why does fox not let foster do the running.

i heard Foster actually got a goal line carry in first quarter today and got stuffed ...is this true ? if so then as a Stephen Davis owner i have a ton to now worry about ... :D

1176077[/snapback]

Did not see that, right now Davis is on the sideline; he is not hurt as far as I know. They are just going with Foster.

Did not see that, right now Davis is on the sideline; he is not hurt as far as I know.  They are just going with Foster.

1176121[/snapback]

They were just on the one (first down) they put davis in (told you they would) however, buffalo stoped them. Two more tries hopefully they will leave him in there.

They were just on the one (first down) they put davis in (told you they would) however, buffalo stoped them.  Two more tries hopefully they will leave him in there.

1176130[/snapback]

Second down just so you know Foster was back in however, they passed the ball so do not know if it was a trend or not.

amazing what happened to Davis and how they used him today :D

He started off ok and then they dropped him like he had the plague ..meanwhile Foster has done nothing special and actually has had more goal line carries today then Davis did only to do nothing with them

will have to see what Fox says after the game and what the news is during the week because suddenly S Davis has become a terrible play ( couple in last week )

:D

amazing what happened to Davis and how they used him today  :D

He started off ok and then they dropped him like he had the plague ..meanwhile Foster has done nothing special and actually has had more goal line carries today then Davis did only to do nothing with them

will have to see what Fox says after the game and what the news is during the week because suddenly S Davis has become a terrible play ( couple in last week  )

:D

1176151[/snapback]

I am telling you they will be fading Davis out except for short yardage plays...This was part of the Huddles Game prediction and seems like they hit it right on.

Running Backs: Changes seem to be brewing here. Stephen Davis only had four carries for six yards last week while DeShaun Foster had nine runs for 41 yards. Davis was visibly upset with his lack of playing time after the game and yet the reality is that he has only averaged about three yards per carry this season and most of that was thanks to a few games that pumped his stats that high. Foster is gaining around 4.5 per run and is clearly the better runner as long as the goal line is not near. The coaching staff alluded to using Foster more as the primary runner but officially Davis has not been phased out. Only realistically. No doubt he will remain in "certain packages" that include goal line duty.

understood ..only problem is that S Davis was not used in the goal line packages ..only 1 carry in goal line opportunities to at least 2 that Foster got at the Goal line ...not good

Fox and Panthers won most of the year with S Davis leading the way ( 13 rushing Td's are no fluke ) and foster playting second fiddle ..believe that is the way it should have continued ( not just because i am a S Davis owner ) ..lets see what happens