[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff roster decisions...

Guest ksu70

My Rb's are Edge, Rudi, C. Perry and Ronnie. Edge and Rudi will be my backs for the rest of the year. Is it time to start thinking about picking up Dominic Rhodes to handcuff Edge and drop Ronnie? I am a little worried about Edge taking a seat on the bench for some portion of the playoffs. Need some advice. Thanks.

HELL YES!!

Drop Ronnie in place of Dominick Rhodes...you will never play Ronnie, but your concerns with Edge are VERY valid...infact, he is the most likely guy to sit if the Colts clinch homefield...Dungy has already hinted he would sit some of his key guys, and Edge is the one that takes the most pounding...

I'm surprised the Dominick Rhodes is still available...

Yes, it is time to start thinking about picking up Rhodes, but I wouldnt drop Brown.

1177835[/snapback]

Thanks for the response. That would mean I would have to drop Perry since I have to keep four RB's. I have Perry because Rudi always seems to have a nagging leg issue that keeps him out of practice once a week. Would you drop Perry then?

I was about to agree with G-dawg and say drop Perry instead of Ronnie, but that point you just made about Rudi is reasonable...

keep two RB's from each team, as insurance...

I'm assuming you only start two...

1177847[/snapback]

I guess the way I should look at it is let's have the backfields of two of the most prolific offenses in the league. One way or another, somebody is going to start in the backfield and it might as well be a Bengal or a Colt. If Rudi goes down, I have a potential stud there, if Edge sits D. Rhodes can vulture away in the redzone. Ronnie is great but he seems destined for 14 touches, 60 yards and maybe an occasional TD.