[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye Bye Mooch

Gdawg

Guess you guys saw Mooch got the axe today...any chance the interim coach (Jauron?) gives KJ 20-25 carries a game instead of rotating him with Pinner and Bryson?

Sounds like Maybe KJ getting FOUR carries on Thanksgiving :D was more due to injury than anything else, but still impossible to explain why Mooch was limiting KJ to 10 or 12 carries a game in prior weeks.

Any thoughts?

The lions won three games this year. Each of those victorys KJ ran 20+ times.

As for turkey day he had 3 touches early and had, I think 38 yards. he did not get hurt to the 3rd quater. Just another reason for firing a horrible coach. How do you not run your best RB at least 10-12 times in the first half against Atlanta's horrible run D. He is a horrible coach and really deserved to be fired.

I bet the whole team is gong to be better with out him, even Harrington. As for Jones I heard the new coach is a run, run, run guy. This should be good for KJ and RW. I own both. I think Harrington is the better QB for R.Williams owners. if they go Garcia, all he does is throw to the turd Vines.

:D:D:D

The Lions suck. Moving Mooch won't make a difference, they'll still suck.

That help? :D

1177910[/snapback]

Exactly. The Lions just seem to always suck. If Peyton played for the Lions, he would suddenly suck. If LT was a Lion, he would probably break his leg and suck. If Holt went to the Lions...well you get the point. This coming from a Lions fan (if you can call me that) that has accepted the fact that as long at the Ford Family owns this team, the "sucking curse" will continue. :D