[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help! Playoffs...should I pick any of these up?

ttaylor8

I'm getting set for my playoffs and am looking at free agents. Is it worth picking any of these free agents up?

Kicker - Shane Graham (Cincy). Current Kicker is Matt Stover (Balt)

QB - Steve McNair (Tenn). Currently have Brett Favre (GB) & Aaron Brooks (NO).

Defense - Minnesota, Denver, Miami, Tennessee, SF, KC. Current defense is Dallas.

Standard scoring league.

Thanks for any help!

I would stand pat, unless you have a strong feeling otherwise. Here's why:

1. I think the kickers are a wash. Neither is really that much better than the other. Like I said, if you have a gut feeling about either guy, go with it.

2. Don't get yourself too crazy about McNair. He was going up against my Niners, at home. The Niners defense is horrible on the road, and I kind of expected that.

3. I see why you're considering some of those defenses, becuase they have scored lately (Minn, SF, and KC I believe)...but overall, I feel like Dallas's defense is the best of that bunch, and maybe are due for a score sooner than later. Defenses are always tough to predict. My Niners have four defensive scores this year that I can think of! No way I thought that would happen!