[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desperately Need Some TE Advice

tomfin2000

I'm looking to pick up another TE for my playoff run since startiing anyone in a Lions uniform (i.e. Marcus Pollard) seems to be FFL suicide these days. Here are my choices:

1) Zack Hilton (Saints) - The Huddle is pimping him big time, but everything else I've read has said that his playing time will be significantly reduced when Ernie Conwell returns next week.

2) Jeb Putzier (Broncos) - The Putz is a quality pass catching TE that plays on a good offense and is getting pimped by ESPN after a productive game against Dallas, but he doesn't seem to get consistent looks and isn't used near the goalline due to the effectiveness of the Anderson/Bell/Dayne three headed monster.

3) Bryan Fletcher (Colts) - This guy intrigues me because he plays on the best offense in the NFL. He's the No. 2 TE behind Dallas Clark, but the Colts are known for having two productive TEs in the passing game. (Pollard/Dilger, then Pollard/Clark, now Clark/Fletcher?)

Any thoughts as to which TE would be the best option the rest of the way?

I have Pollard and those options are open to me, I'm problaby going to stick with Pollard cause they are all just as inconsistent as Pollard.

1181600[/snapback]

I agree. Pollard is getting his far share of looks for a TE, but it just hasn't been translating into points. My only concern with Pollard is that he Lions are in complete disarray right now, so I want to have a "Plan B" in place for my playoff run.

Having said that, Pollard should be a solid play against the Vikings this week since he's scored on them in their last two meetings.