[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Huddlers' Expertise On....

splotchman

New Orleans gets run on. A lot. Williams should have a good day if he continues to stay healthy. Without PPR, Brown is a bit more risky, as the Titans recently announced that they will be involving him more in the passing game. That *could* mean Travis Henry will get more reps in the running game, but maybe not. Still, I'd rather play Williams because he's going to get good rushing yardage if he plays all four quarters, I guarantee it.

The WR question is tougher. Hard to bench Housh. He's been very consistent and *finally* put together a big game after countless prior TDs have been called back due to penalties this year. However, Johnson is coming on strong, Carr had his first good game, and the Ravens' secondary is losing players left and right. Problem is, without a significant #2 passing threat, you can count on Rolle to cover Johnson and he's still a great CB.

I'd probalby roll with Housh because his downside is less and his QB is better. Plus, the Steelers' run defense is still strong but their pass defense isn't as dominant as you might think. Assuming Pittsburg can put up some points on offense I'd figure the Bengals will be throwing enough passes to go around this weekend because I really doubt they'll be able to win this game by leaning on their running game alone.