[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Value of Colts Backups

I know Dungy will start giving carries and looks to all the backup colts players but what really will their value be fantasy wise?

Even if Rhodes is given the start in a game does he really have any more value than most of the other RB's on your bench.

I mean the fact that they are playing these guys means they don't care whatsoever about the game.

So would Rhodes have any more of an impact over a C-Mart, a Willy, Greg Jones, a Kevin Jones or anyone else who might be riding your bench?

As far as WR/QB go is there anyone to even pick up? Would they use Stokely in the mix? If so he prob won't have Peyton throwing to him so whats the point?

I mean the games you would be considering starting any of these guys would be the playoffs, and you don't want to risk playing a completely unproven player.