[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - QB

msmith379

I'd start Johnson, he will throw a couple of TDs against the HAPLESS STL D. I think Warner's absolute ceiling this week is two TDs.

I wouldnt dump Bulger, I'd dump Smith. Looks like Troupe and Scaife will be getting all the work in TEN, sounds like Kinney is out for the year.

I think that Warner will throw for more yards than Johnson, but Johnson might get an extra TD. Warner has been hot, but Johnson is playing against StL and are gonna slaughter 'em. This one is a tough call.

What is your scoring system for yards and TDs? Do you get negative points for interceptions, fumbles, etc.?

I still am holding onto Bulger, but I really don't think he's coming back. That said, if I had Troupe available to me, I'd drop Bulger for him and put him in my lineup.

Here is my points system. 1pt per 50 yards throwing, 6pt per TD, negatives for INT, Sacks, and fumbles. I like Johnson's chances more against a horrible D and won't get sacked or throw as many INTs as Warner possibly will. The only thing about starting Warner is I have Fitz and the guy I am playing has Bolding. First week of the playoffs and right now I am slated to win by 6 points.

Also about TE's I think I could probably dump LJ and pick up Troupe or I could dump Bulger. I really don't think Bulger is coming back but there is a possibility that he may be back week 16 (championship week of my playoffs). I'm worried about my QB's for that week and the Ram's play SF i think. So now what should I do?

Now that I see your scoring system, you are heavy on the TD side.  Definitely start Johnson.

I also would drop LJ Smith for Troupe NOW.  Get Troupe in there is this week against the Texans, as he should have a solid week.

1204814[/snapback]

I'm going to wait until midnight tonight to pick up Troupe so no one can pick up LJ off waivers for this week. There is only one team in the playoffs that might pick him up but I think they will wait until tomorrow or Sunday morning.

I'm going to wait until midnight tonight to pick up Troupe so no one can pick up LJ off waivers for this week.  There is only one team in the playoffs that might pick him up but I think they will wait until tomorrow or Sunday morning.

1204821[/snapback]

Am I risking to much by not making the move now?