[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which DEF for one week?

bustedflush16

At first look it looks like a no brainer for SEA, but take out last weeks blowout win for SEA and the GB DEF has outperformed SEA for four straight weeks.

DET might mail it in at Lambeau on a cold sunday night.

Is GB the play or is SEA the right choice?

Usually I play the Jags but am giving them the week off agaisnt the Colts.

This is a joke right bench the Seahawks who are playing the 49ers....................................................................

1205279[/snapback]

I just don't think it is that easy this week. For a one week start GB looks to have a good shot at doing some defensive scoring.

SEA DEF didn't do that great vs. SF three weeks ago, why would this week be any different or better?

Seahawks are playing the 49ers at home this time. While the Seahawks obviously play well away, they play much better home. 49ers have also played MUCH better home than away.

Last time the Seahawks played the 49ers, Ken Dorsey was the QB, who played much more error free than Alex Smith, who should be good for at least 3 turnovers.

These are the reasons I am starting the Seahawks this week.