[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR question

mhart35

All that has been said so far as of this morning's injury report is that DJax is questionable...Holmgren said yesterday he looked for him to play on a limited basis?...The decision to play him would be Seattle's usual game time thing...Tough call when Seattle plays at 4 pm PST...

This was from the Huddle's priority news.

Darrell Jackson returned to practice on Friday and HC Mike Holmgren said that the wide receiver looks as good as ever. "In his practice, he did things like he does them," Holmgren said. "I thought he had good burst, I thought he ran well." Jackson has been recuperating from knee surgery in October to repair torn cartilage.

Huddle Up: Though Jackson looked good, even he admitted that it will be next week before the Seahawks will play him. The visiting 49ers are not likely to present a major problem for the Seahawks this week anyway. "I'll probably hold off another week," he said. "I've still got a little tightness in my muscles down there. You don't want to come back too soon to get another injury. We've got good things ahead of us -- the playoffs."

If DJax were to even play, it would be VERY sparingly. The Seahawks aren't going to jeapordize DJax for the 49ers.