[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injuries

heydudes

Standard scoring league - semi-finals in playoffs

Starters:

Brady, Tom QB NE TB

Foster, DeShaun RB CAR @NO

Tomlinson, LaDainian RB SD @IND

Burress, Plaxico WR NYG KC

Galloway, Joey WR TB @NE 7

Harrison, Marvin WR IND SD

Cooley, Chris TE WAS DAL

Vanderjagt, Mike K IND SD

Bengals, DST DST CIN @DET

Reserves:

Bledsoe, Drew QB DAL @WAS

Garrard, David QB JAC SF

Rhodes, Dominic RB IND

Taylor, Chester RB BAL

Evans, Lee WR BUF

Smith, L.J. TE PHI

1) Brady is questionable for the first time all season and in an obviously very important game for me. I just dropped Kevin Jones to pick up Garrard. How do you think Garrard will do against San Francisco and should I start him ahead of Brady?

2) Also, Tomlinson and Foster are on the injury report - should I be worried about those guys?

3) Vanderjagt is probable - should I pick up a kicker like Shayne Graham who is on waivers? Rackers is on waivers too but he is probable as well. What do you think?

standard scoring league

Thanks guys.

Anyone would do OK against SF right now... all kidding aside, I'd still stick with Brady. Games too important and he'll play. Watch the reports althought as u know Belichik will never produce a reliable injury report. I think he'll start and he'll blow away anything Garrad will produce, even playing SF

1) Brady is questionable for the first time all season and in an obviously very important game for me. I just dropped Kevin Jones to pick up Garrard. How do you think Garrard will do against San Francisco and should I start him ahead of Brady?

2) Also, Tomlinson and Foster are on the injury report - should I be worried about those guys?

3) Vanderjagt is probable - should I pick up a kicker like Shayne Graham who is on waivers? Rackers is on waivers too but he is probable as well. What do you think?

standard scoring league

Thanks guys.

1215949[/snapback]

1) I'd actually go with Garrard in this case. Even though Brady's a bit banged up, he's actually been on the injury report every week this season...he'll be playing. I'm from the Boston area and know his inury (shin) is just a bit sore. I just like Garrard's matchup much better and we're expecting snow Fri into Sat so that might affect the yardage totals.

2) I wouldn't worry about LT, but I'm not sure what's going on with Foster.

3) Vanderjagt should be fine, but if you're worried, Graham will also be kicking in a dome with a high-powered offense.