[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Two To Start: Engram,

mlydle

Need two to go with L. Johnson, S. Gado, S. Smith, and Galloway; Opp Defense and Rank (low - worse def)

R. Brown Mia vs NYJ (6) - allowed only 1 TD in last 3 games

T. Bell Den 2 at Buff (2) - allowed 2 Rush TD's last 3 games

B. Engram Sea at Tenn (7) - allowed 3 WR TD's in last 3 games

A. Johnson Hou vs Ari (8) - allowed no WR TD's in last 3 games

W. Parker Pitt at Minn (16) - allowed 1 Rush TD in last 4 games

W. McGahee Buff vs Den 29) - allowed only 2 Rush TD's in last 6 games

Some Ratings:

Bell 19 17 18

Brown 23 26 22

Parker 25 23 19

Engram 20 18 20

Johnson 28 17 19

McGahee 20 22 25

6pts per TD, 1 pt per 20 yards. So TD's are slightly more valuable.

My tentative leanings are to a hot Engram vs. a poor SF defense and a improving Bell vs a mediocre Buff def.

Thanks

Edited by mlydle

My tentative leanings are to a hot Engram vs. a poor SF defense and a improving Bell vs a mediocre Buff def.

Thanks

1218086[/snapback]

engram is going against tenn, not SF. that said, i'd still start him. out of what's left, i'd have to go with bell as well. mcgahee is awful tempting since he's the man, but he has just been too bad lately to earn a start.

Hey, thanks for the advice. Due to f+&*ing Brady and Dillon I'm down a mere 33 points.

My updated rankings:

Bell 19 17 18 40 23.5

Parker 25 20 19 25 22.25

McGahee 20 19 25 13 19.25

Brown 23 23 22 31 24.75

Engram 20 18 20 24 20.5

Johnson 28 19 19 32 24.5

My opponent flex players suck, so I need all the help I can get.

My thoughts and rankings in order:

Bell, he should get at least 3 points with an upside of a TD or two. He though splits carries with a fading Anderson and goes against a poor Buff rush.

Engram, I'm concerned about Jackson coming back, stealing touches, and Engram's history of very few TDs. He is going up against a poor Tenn defense though and has been hot lately. I also have Hasselbeck.

Parker, he has been getting the yards lately, but Bettis will steal the TD's and Minn defense has been tough lately with only 1 rush TD in last 4 games.

McGahee, he has been rising in the ratings the past couple of days. I noticed that McGahee was hot when Holcomb was QB, and has sucked ever since Loseman has been QB. I think he will have a surprise comeback game against Den but is way to much of a risk.

R. Brown, has been getting about 55 yards a game with TD here and there. Splitting carries ruins his upside and Jet Def has only given up 1 rush TD in last 3 games.

A. Johnson is probable, and I'm not going to risk a playoff game with someone who has a history of injury and inconsistent play. Only 1 TD all year. I NEED TD'S.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks