[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fast Willie, Dunn or Houston?

Need one of these to start with DeShaun Foster today. I'm in a big hole since Larry Johnson went off against me yesterday.

Houston vs. Miami ~ I saw someone's post where he would share with Blaylock?

Dunn vs. da Bears ~ #1 D and Duckett or Vick vulturing all the goalline carries.

Parker vs. Vikes ~ Bettis got 17 carries for 100+ and TDs last week, but this one is on turf.

Please pick one.

Since it sounds like you need to swing for the fences with this pick, seems like the choice is between Dunn & Parker ... Willie may be the "safer" play, but even v CHI, Dunn is always a threat to bust a long gainer, either rush or recv...but will ATL try to pound Duckett today more than usual, given the matchup?

If the weather is decent for the PIT game, try Parker, if not, roll the dice w/Dunn & hope for the best.

Edited by ts

Since it sounds like you need to swing for the fences with this pick, seems like the choice is between Dunn & Parker ... Willie may be the "safer" play, but even v CHI, Dunn is always a threat to bust a long gainer, either rush or recv...but will ATL try to pound Duckett today more than usual, given the matchup?

If the weather is decent for the PIT game, try Parker, if not, roll the dice w/Dunn & hope for the best.

1223260[/snapback]

You are dead on. I am behind and my only real hopes are Kurt Warner going crazy and some RB miracles.

Willie is in the Dome vs. the Vikes ... and that's where I'm leaning, but Bettis scares me.

Willie is in the Dome vs. the Vikes ...

1223281[/snapback]

I forgot this game was at MIN ... better I think, for Willie's chances. Try Parker, maybe with Ben's injury issues, he'll be more involved in the short passing game as well. Good luck.