[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So many bad decisions

chonchito

Delhomme or Garrard? I know that SF D stinks, but has Garrard ever had a big game statistically before? And the Saints D stinks too, but Car likes to run when they get the lead (and when losing for that matter).

Also, given monsoon conditions expected in Oakland, would you sit one of my stellar wrs Porter or Antonio Bryant for the even more exciting Drew Bennett who at least is playing in good weather?

Delhomme or Garrard?  I know that SF D stinks, but has Garrard ever had a big game statistically before?  And the Saints D stinks too, but Car likes to run when they get the lead (and when losing for that matter).

Also, given monsoon conditions expected in Oakland, would you sit one of my stellar wrs Porter or Antonio Bryant for the even more exciting Drew Bennett who at least is playing in good weather?

1223306[/snapback]

This could work out ok...I think Garrard should do well,not great but usable.

I would 'nt pull ANYONE for Bennett at this point.I was excited to pick him up off WW when he was coming back from injury and he has done nothing..Good Luck