[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need a starting qb and rb out of this crap

bent1969

in championship game but don't look good.

need starting qb t.green or d.garrard(warner out for season)

need 2 starting rb's c.williams,c.houston(d.davis Q or l.jordan D)

need 1 starting wr r.wayne or d.branch(frizgerald and r.smith other starters)

thanks for the advice and good luck with your team.

in championship game but don't look good.

need starting qb t.green or d.garrard(warner out for season)

need 2 starting rb's c.williams,c.houston(d.davis Q or l.jordan D)

need 1 starting wr r.wayne or d.branch(frizgerald and r.smith other starters)

thanks for the advice and good luck with your team.

1231008[/snapback]

Thanks for answering my post - for your dilemmas, i'd go:

Garrard - he's a better bet than Green for 200 yds and a couple of td's against the worst pass D in the league

probably gotta go with c.williams and Houston unless DD is healthy (is Wells available? if so, grab him)

Lastly gotta go Wayne - any Patriots WR is a crapshoot. Unless it seems like Wayne may only play, say, a quarter then go with Branch. Unpredictable and Jets pass D isn't the worst but at least he'll play the whole game

QB: I definitely like Green this week over Garrard, who couldn't even get it done against the 49ers last week. KC is playing the Chargers, who have the #1 Run D and a very low rated passing D. Although Larry Johnson has been tearing it up, the Chargers are gonna do everything possible to shut him down and make Green throw. Green should also be solid at home in KC, where they have not lost since 1999.

RB: Gotta go Caddy here. Caddy stunk it up last week, but the Patriots have been pretty stout against the run lately. That is one reason I would not play Houston. Atlanta is pretty miserable against the run, as they've allowed about 120 Yds per game and at least 1 rushing TD per game. Last time Caddy played Atlanta, he ran for 116 yards and a TD.

WR: Patriots WRs are always tough to call which is gonna be solid, but I'm not sure how much Wayne is gonna play this week. If you get the feeling he is at least gonna play one half, I'd start him. However, I think they could rest him quite a bit, at which point I'd start Branch.

Good luck!!