[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS SB Advice pleeeeease

tev

Dom Davis is likely down. That leaves me with a major hole to plug at RB. Alongside M.Anderson do you like:

C.Houston v. NE

M.Barber v. CAR

Wells v. JAX

Tough choices. I think the conservative approach would be to start Barber. He's likely to get me something, and he has some upside...but of course he's likely splitting with Jones. I don't like Houston against NE very much...same for Wells against JAX if DD can't go.

For WR, who do you like alongside C.Johnson:

E.Kennison (Q) v. SD

I.Bruce v. SF

L.Evans v. CIN

I've been using Kennison and have been disappointed recently. But he usually has good divisional games. Only problem is that he's now questionable. Evans is not a great play without Losman, and Bruce has been largely disappointing...but they're playing SF. I guess I go with Kennison if he's healthy and otherwise Bruce??

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by tev

I like Kennison if he plays, if he doesn't I think I would go with Bruce. As for your RB, I think M.Barber will get all the carries inside the 20 for the Cowboys, other than that it will be Jones. I think in a TD only league I would pick Barber, anything else I would pick Houston.