[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

dopple

Between some key injuries recently and the Colts loss last week, I'm in a bind. Here's my current starting lineup:

QB: Brees @KC

WR: Jurevicius vs Ind, Stallworth vs. Det, Wayne @Sea, S Parker vs SD

RB: LJ vs SD, Tiki @ Was, SJackson vs SF

On the bench, I have:

QB: Eli @Was

RB: Edge @Sea, Houston vs NE, Crockett @Den

WR: Mark Clayton vs Min, Wilford @Hou, Koren Robinson @Bal, Rogers@NO

I'm leaning towards starting Wayne but benching Edge...Rhodes is a capable backup and I'm guessing he'll see more time than 4th - 5th sting WR...with Harrison out all game, I'm figuring Wayne will get at least a half to 3/4 to play. Jurevicious in case he sees more time in a game that doesn't matter much to either team...I've thought about plugging Wilford in but he's been so bad comparatively since Leftwich went down. Stallworth is always iffy but am hoping he does well against Det. Clayton has done well recently, should I take a risk on him over someone I have starting?

Any thoughts? This is our Superbowl...I have the best record by 3 games and the highest point total, but late season injuries and the Colts situation is driving me nuts!

I'll answer yours if you leave a link...

Thanks!